Please follow this link to access the online conference registration form. Information about the registration can be found below.
The 31st International Conference on Industrial, Engineering and Other Applications of Applied Intelligent Systems IEA/AIE 2018 will be held during June 25-28, 2018 at Concordia University in Montreal, Canada.
Please keep a copy of your payment receipt!
Deadlines for authors and participants:
- Conference authors are requested to register and pay their fee by March 21, 2018. The conference authors are required to pay the REGULAR early registration fee even in case the author is a student. Papers cannot be published in the proceedings unless one of the authors has registered and the payment of the registration fee has been received.
- Participants to the conference are requested to register and pay their fee by May 15, 2018 to be eligible for the early registration fee and to indicate the number of additional persons participating in the different events (family or friends not registered for the conference presentations but attending the social events).
The registration fee for IEA/AEI 2018 includes:
- Conference LNCS proceedings
- Welcome reception
- Lunches and breaks
- Social event + Gala Dinner
Early Registration Fees:
- REGULAR: 850 CAD
- STUDENT: 500 CAD
- REGULAR: 950 CAD
- STUDENT: 550 CAD
- Extra Dinner Ticket: 115 CAD
- All fees are listed in Canadian Dollars, and all payments must be made in Canadian Dollars.
- On site registration is available, however only cash will be accepted.
- To book your hotel stay, please visit the IEA/AIE 2018 Conference Venues and Hotels page.
Cancellation is allowed if requested in writing before May 15, 2018. A handling fee of 50 CAD will be charged. Fees cannot be refunded for cancellations requested after May 15, 2018 or for author registrations.
Questions or problems with registration? Please contact: Dr. Ghaith Bany-Hamad (firstname.lastname@example.org).